55 Market St
D&E Air Conditioning
- 20 storey A grade Commercial office tower.
- Major Asset Repositioning.
- Mechanical Plant Upgrade, BCA upgrade & full BMS replacement.
- Multi-stage chilled water plant, condensing boilers, tenant condenser water system, on floor AHUs, VAVs, Podium & Retail chillers.
- New ICN serving multiple building services.
- 5 star NABERS Energy target.
Address: 55 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000
Project: Major Asset Repositioning
Client: D&E Air Conditioning
Consultant: The Oak Group
The intent of this project was to design, engineer, install and deliver a Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Building Operations (EBO) Integrated Building Platform, incorporating:
- Building Management System (BMS).
- ICN Management.
- EMS – Energy Management System (Electricity, water, thermal energy and Gas metering).
- Coppertree analytics.
- Building tuning program.
- Other building services (Vertical transport, fire, lighting).
The Schneider Electric EBO provided a high level of integration and connectivity, utilising multiple communication protocols to the following connected equipment:
- 360 Schneider MPV BACnet IP Variable Air Volume Box controllers.
- 12 x Schneider Automation Servers.
- 50 x Schneider RPC BACnet IP Terminal Unit Controllers.
- 4 x Water Cooled Chillers providing 3500Kwr capacity.
- 2 x Modular Communicating Condensing Boilers.
- 49 x ABB Variable Frequency Drives serving ventilation fans and pumps.
- 19 x Air Handing Units complete with electrically commutated (EC) communicating plug style fan decks.
D&E and GSTEC are currently undertaking an extended, comprehensive DLP tuning program using the Coppertree cloud-based
data acquisition and analytics platform to drive building performance and to provide data for ongoing data driven maintenance (DDM).